For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the organization of venue events. The incumbent assists event management communicate directives and act as liaison between third parties, show staff and the venue to successfully execute events and contract agreements.
- Collect quotes, draft contracts and submit to vendors, make edits as needed. Ensure that contracts are executed appropriately and that all staff, equipment and space requirements are met.
- Oversee the selection process for event exhibitors, including application submission, review and selection. Manage the planning and work with site crew to complete day of show set up.
- Work with Accounting department for show settlements and wire transfers.
- Create operations notes for events detailing all set-up requirements including deadlines and expectations, and follow-up on completion.
- Distribute fully executed artist contracts to talent agents, and supervisors.
- Create road packs and/or vendor contracts for shows, festivals and events. Coordinate with venue staff to execute set up.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with third party vendors and exhibitors.
- Assist General Manager with event management communications.
- Assist with special projects and events as assigned.
2-4 years of related work experience
Pay Scale: $26.00 - $35.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.