For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Restroom Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of restroom facilities and monitoring to ensure safe operations. In addition, the Restroom Attendant will greet guests in a positive and friendly manner and report any inappropriate guest behavior.
- Maintain cleanliness of restroom facilities during and after operational hours.
- Responsible for sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, and restocking restroom supplies.
- Monitor restroom facilities and ensure safe operation by responding to inappropriate guest behavior, including enforcing rules and restrictions and requesting assistance from Security as necessary.
- Provide hand towels and personal care items to guests by following sanitation and safety procedures.
- Direct guests to open stalls for operational efficiency.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must use precautions and follow safety guidelines.
- Must be able to take direction and execute instructions accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Actual salary based on experience: $15-$16.30/hour
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.