For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Custodial Supervisor is responsible for supervising and monitoring the custodial team as well as maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the venue. This position will provide training and guidance while performing all custodial duties necessary to support the custodial team.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior spaces and office spaces. Perform all custodial duties necessary to support custodial team such as trash removal, spill cleanup, vacuum, dust and removal of cobwebs. Ensure restrooms are cleaned, maintained and fully equipped. May be required to drive and operate a forklift.
- Take inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment and inform management when supplies are depleted. Issue cleaning supplies and equipment to custodial staff as needed.
- Assign custodial duties to staff based on events scheduled at the venue, anticipating custodial needs in a short amount of time while regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Provide training and guidance to custodial staff and ensure custodial staff’s day-to-day cleaning operations are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the screening and hiring of new job applicants. Attend meetings and in-service training sessions as required.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum 2-3 years related work experience.
- Proven experience in a supervisor capacity.
- Must have or be able to obtain all necessary certification/licenses required to operate a forklift.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning methods.
- Must be able to operate power tools and cleaning equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions in an outdoor environment with hilly terrain.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk up and down stairs.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push up to 50lbs in addition to heavy equipment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed according to venue schedule.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.