AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
BOX OFFICE ATTENDANT
The Box Office Attendant is responsible for communicating information regarding the location, event, seating options, price structures, and other details to help guests select the best event ticket option. The incumbent will process ticket orders and collects payments.
- Accurately and efficiently processes orders for and collect payments from guests.
- Follow cash handling and inventory procedures to ensure security of assets and inventory.
- Greet customers with a positive and friendly demeanor. Assist guests by providing information, answering questions and processing requests.
- Resolve customer concerns by providing superior customer service, utilizing common practices for resolution and escalating to supervisor when needed.
- Provides upselling opportunities to similar events in the genre by demonstrating a strong knowledge of upcoming events.
- Contributes to the team dynamic by assisting coworkers, maintaining the facilities’ cleanliness and helping to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1+ years of related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Basic Math skills
- Must be responsible and professional
- Effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.