For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing an excellent guest experience for all internal and external guests of the Dignity Health Sports Park. The incumbent monitors entry to the venue and provides guest escorts to various spaces inside the facility.
- Provide excellent guest services at all Dignity Health Sports Park Events by performing AEG Encore service. Always attending to guests needs.
- Answer guest inquires and provide information and/or directions. Escalating issues/problems to Guest Services Lead when necessary.
- Scan and check for valid tickets at entry gates.
- Control ticket access points thought the Dignity Health Sports Park by checking guest’s tickets to ensure they are allowed into the appropriate areas.
- Assisting guest with seating problems or issues, ensuring quick resolution and escalating when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-1 years of related work experience preferably in the sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and are required to be available to work all weekends and holiday.
- Must be able to stand consistently for a minimum of 8 hours and withstand various weather elements such as high temperatures and rain.
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay Scale: $18.50
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.