For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Security Officer plays a crucial role in maintaining the safety and security of all employees, guests, and clients during shows and events. This is achieved through vigilant patrol, observation, and thorough documentation. As the first point of contact for security-related issues and customer service requests, the Security Officer will promptly escalate incidents to supervisors and managers for appropriate action.
- Conduct continuous foot patrols in assigned areas of the venue, actively observing and controlling ongoing activities while documenting any unusual occurrences.
- Assist in handling unruly, disruptive, or intoxicated guests by ejecting or maintaining control over the situation.
- Monitor and manage entry and access points, ensuring that all individuals present have appropriate authorization to be in specific areas.
- Respond to and document medical situations, promptly requesting EMT/medical personnel as necessary. Provide assistance in minor first aid situations and coordinate transportation for friends and family when needed.
- Provide comprehensive customer service support before, during, and after each show, including offering directions, instructions, information, escorts, and medical aid.
- Screen and validate documentation of employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests, and artists to ensure proper access and compliance with venue policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations, and a solid understanding of ethical conduct.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work long hours, late nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Familiarity with the music industry and live events is preferred.
Additionally, please note that shifts may run late and punctuality is crucial. Kindly provide references to support your application.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.