For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Facilities & Maintenance Staff
- Maintenance Specialist
- Restroom Attendant
The Porter position is responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of all areas of the venue including the main floor, mezzanine, backstage, bathrooms, bars, etc. The porter is also responsible for basic building upkeep and maintenance including changing lightbulbs, basic light construction tasks, painting, restocking cleaning supplies, and more as needed. An ideal candidate is trustworthy, self-reliant, and responsible.
- Post event cleaning: follow procedures and cleaning routines as scheduled for sweeping/mopping, emptying trash cans and replacing liners, wiping down surface areas, clean-up spills and fluids, and ensuring general cleanliness and quality standards are met before the next event arrives.
- Perform maintenance as needed including changing lightbulbs, painting, light construction, repair, and more as assigned.
- Restock and reorder supplies as needed, manifest and report large scale repair needs and ensure the general upkeep of the venue from a maintenance perspective.
- Complete all assigned tasks within the guidelines & deadlines set by Supervisors and Event Manager.
- Inspect assigned work area prior to and during event, looking for safety hazards, facility issues, housekeeping needs, personal injuries, etc. Report issues to Supervisor or Event Manager.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Reliable, punctual, and regular in attendance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Able to stand for extended periods of time (4-6 hours per shift) and lift tables, chairs, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Employee must use precautions and follow safety guidelines
Pay Scale: $16.00
2. MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Under the supervision of the General Manager the Maintenance Specialist is responsible for ensuring the functionality of the venue prior, during, and after concerts and events. The Maintenance Specialist will perform various maintenance tasks such as painting, plumbing, electrical, heating/ air conditioning systems or construction tasks as they arise to make sure the venue is looking and functioning to its best potential. This individual will oversee daily, weekly, monthly scheduled cleaning and various assigned maintenance projects.
- Perform daily, event and regularly scheduled cleaning and maintenance projects. Responsible for the overall maintenance of the venue, including: carpet repair/cleaning, painting of interior/exterior, elevator repair, bathroom maintenance, upkeep of air-conditioning and heating, electrical and plumbing work, other repairs/maintenance as needed.
- Perform duties as directed by Manager to maintain all facility equipment in good working condition.
- Assist with inspecting systems throughout the facility to detect malfunctions and determine a solution for repair.
- Participates in developing standard procedures for maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of venue and all associated assets.
- Assist with the purchase of work materials as needed or as directed.
- Work with Manager to schedule and supervise part time cleaners according to venue event schedule.
- May be responsible for coordinating with outside vendors on repair and maintenance work, building set props and decorations and assisting with advancement of production as needed.
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Experience in proper cleaning solutions and overall repair/maintenance
- HVAC experience a plus
- Must have immediate knowledge of electrical systems and plumbing systems – National Electrical Code a plus
- Organized with previous supervision experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to climb, crawl, bend, and stoop with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
Pay Scale: $20.00
3. RESTROOM ATTENDANT
The Restroom Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of restroom facilities and monitoring to ensure safe operations. In addition, the Restroom Attendant will greet guests in a positive and friendly manner and report any inappropriate guest behavior.
- Maintain cleanliness of restroom facilities during and after operational hours. Responsible for sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, and restocking restroom supplies.
- Monitor restroom facilities and ensure safe operation by responding to inappropriate guest behavior, including enforcing rules and restrictions and requesting assistance from Security as necessary.
- Provide hand towels and personal care items to guests by following sanitation and safety procedures. Direct guests to open stalls for operational efficiency.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Must use precautions and follow safety guidelines.
- Must be able to take direction and execute instructions accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Pay Scale: $16.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.