For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Guest Services Staff will act as the primary provider of direct services to guests when they are in a venue. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for all guests beginning the moment they enter the facility. The incumbent will provide a variety of customer service duties on behalf of the venue for its guests, in an expert, professional and friendly manner.
- Answer guest questions, direct guests to important areas of the venue (restrooms, ATM, coat checks, VIP areas, and concert area) and provide additional assistance whenever necessary.
- Operate the various coat check rooms within established guidelines and procedures at the venue.
- Scan tickets for entry into the venue, administer applicable wristbands for event entrance (21+, VIP Access, Private Event Access).
- Great guests and resolve guest complaints, escalating concerns as necessary. Monitor guest conduct to ensure a safe and secure environment for all. Monitor the consumption of alcohol to ensure no under-age drinking is taking place and those guests consuming beverages are doing so responsibly.
- Seat guests and assist ADA patrons.
- Enforce all policies and procedures of the venue. Complete all company and venue required trainings and participate in employee meetings.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by communicating with and directing guests during a facility emergency.
- Monitor venue during guest arrival and exit to comply with fire department safety regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by Management and Supervisors.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work in varying conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- Positive attitude with superior customer service skills
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time
- Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed according to venue schedule.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.