Empire Polo Event Staff!
Goldenvoice/AEG is hiring for positions in:
Guest Services Staff
Guest Services Staff
Guest Services staff are responsible for supporting and maintaining a positive guest experience. In addition to providing event information, lost & found services, and wayfinding assistance to local transportation and shuttle programs, the staff is also expected to relay guest feedback to the festival production team.
- Answer guest questions, direct guests to important areas of the venue (restrooms, ATM, VIP areas, and concert area) and provide additional assistance whenever necessary.
- Great guests and resolve guest complaints, escalating concerns as necessary. Monitor guest conduct to ensure a safe and secure environment for all. Monitor the consumption of alcohol to ensure no under-age drinking is taking place and those guests consuming beverages are doing so responsibly.
- Enforce all policies and procedures of the Festival. Complete all company and festival required trainings and participate in employee meetings.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team by communicating with and directing guests during a festival emergency.
- Monitor festival during guest arrival and exit to comply with fire department safety regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by Management and Supervisors.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Customer service, festival, or special event experience
- Activities experience
Pay Scale: $16.00-$18.50
Please note this is for Empire Polo special events, not Coachella & Stagecoach 2024.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.