For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Box Office Attendant is responsible for assisting patrons with ticket distribution and providing general information pertaining to the venue or event. In addition to these general duties, the incumbent will provide direct support to the Box Office Manager and cover various tasks as needed.
- Assist customers with using ticketing software and ticket purchase through various methods; including cash, credit, and vouchers.
- Assist with will call and guest list management. Check identification, distribute tickets to the proper parties. Resolve issues as they arise and escalate concerns to management when necessary.
- Answer telephone inquiries related to show and ticket information. Provide guidance related to additional venue or event information, accessibility, ADA requests, etc.
- Accurately reconcile sales and will call receipts. Provide sales and ticketing information to the accounting and operations teams. Assist with show settlement as necessary.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must be available to work varied shifts which may include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must have experience cash handling and other payment methods such as credit cards
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred
- Previous experience working on a venue ticketing platform preferred
Pay Scale: $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.