AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) is responsible for all marketing assets, advertising, and promotions for shows within the region. This position will work in conjunction with artist managers, agents and marketing teams to develop effective integrated marketing plans that reach the correct demographic and target audiences for each show to drive conversions. The IMM will be in constant communication with talent buyers, local and central leadership in order to oversee execution of best practices across email, social, media buying, Customer Relationship Management, reporting, etc. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds are allocated correctly. This role will manage multiple budgets at once and place media that optimizes for right message, right time, right consumer to drive ticket sales. This role will be responsible for reporting on return on investment / return on advertising spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralized tools where appropriate.
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated marketing and promotional plans for shows within assigned region. Collaborate with central marketing leadership and local team to plan the marketing spend and roll out long-term marketing initiatives. Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account for all advertising and media ensuring funds are allocated to correct partners. Oversee advertising settlements for each show.
- Build digital advertising plans and monitor daily to optimize campaigns for best performance to drive ticket sales. Develop ad copy. Implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions. Compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns.
- Work with central digital media buying, partnerships, CRM and creative teams to develop digital marketing plans for targeted audiences, custom creative and impactful partnership activations.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and coordinate artist availability for promotions with management, label and public relations agencies.
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets. Contact radio and schedule radio time and set up giveaways.
- May be responsible for other duties day of show including but not limited to overseeing house photographers, direct management of venue websites, live updates on social media day of show, escort media, coordinate meet and greets and guest list.
- Create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure a high open rates, CTR and conversions. Manage Content Management System (CMS) which supports the publishing of web content as needed.
- Oversee creation of graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, radio station needs and emails. Oversee creation of graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media posts, radio station needs and emails.
- Conduct marketing research and compile businesses for promotions based on fan interest/demographics including influencers.
- Build and maintain relationships with local businesses for promotional opportunities. Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners like Ticketmaster and AXS on marketing opportunities for shows, emails, banners and promotions.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Marketing/Business Communications or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and listing communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing initiatives and strategies
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google AdWords, Rubicon, CMS, Photoshop
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Experience with media buying, executing digital media plans and omni-channel digital marketing
- Knowledge of programmatic media and real time bidding
- Experience working with email, mobile and digital marketing programs
- Knowledge of data analysis and budgeting
- Must be detail orientated with a high standard for quality and able to multitask and manage multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Knowledge of music industry
- Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.