For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
As a member of Guest Services, the Usher is responsible for providing excellent customer service at all events, while providing directions and scanning tickets. The Usher is also responsible for greeting guests, assisting guests with finding their seats, controlling access points, and assisting guests when issues/problems arise.
- Assist guests with directional and informational inquiries by demonstrating strong knowledge of the facility and event(s).
- Communicate in a professional manner with other building staff, clients, guests, supervisors and corporate staff on important information.
- Work to effectively accommodate guests with disabilities, while complying with facility/event ADA requirements.
- Display a calm and attentive demeanor when rectifying issues with guests.
- Check guest tickets upon entry to the facility/venue or section. Review guest tickets to direct them to the appropriate area.
- Control access points to prevent unauthorized entries.
- Report any activities or behaviors that conflict with facility/event policy or code of conduct to supervisor or Event Manager.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-1 years of related work experience
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplify a strong commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance (must wear assigned uniform provided by management during all shifts)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgement; able to make sound decisions
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Available part-time
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.