For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
1. USHER SUPERVISOR
The Usher Supervisor is responsible for supervising the usher staff to ensure a superior level of guest service.
- Supervise usher staff and daily operations.
- Respond to and problem solve guest complaints and/or concerns.
- Monitor and report all policies and procedures violations; conduct progressive employee counseling with advisement from General Management.
- Respond to and manage guest behavior issues. Communicate with Security if guest behavior requires and escalated response.
- Communicate with Box office for assistance in ticket resolution.
- Assist in relocation of guests with special needs, i.e., ADA guests, based on seat locations provided by box office.
- Communicate within the department and with other departments regarding issues including but not limited to ticketing, guests with special needs/ADA, guest behavior, guest injuries/illness, broken equipment, safety hazards, VIP guests, etc.
- Monitor inventory and supervise Usher positions.
- Prepare and conduct group interviews and training sessions.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- 2-4 years work experience as an usher
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively supervise, motivate and lead a productive team.
Pay Scale: $22.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.