For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the LA Galaxy website, Dignity Health Sports Park website and other company microsites. The incumbent will update the individual websites for content, imagery, data/information, events and promotions. In addition, the Content Marketing Specialist will also maintain social media channels specific to Dignity Health Sports Park on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other emerging platforms.
- Manage the club’s website (LAGalaxy.com) via daily updates on club news, ticket promotions, partner offers and club resources. Coordinate these content updates via collaboration with the Digital, Design, Video, Marketing and Communications teams.
- Directly manage the migration of external LA Galaxy microsites by developing webpages to be hosted on LA Galaxy.com. Examples of external microsites for future hosting on LA Galaxy.com include season ticket member, premium, and youth soccer programming websites
- Manage the stadium’s website (DignityHealthSportsPark.com) via weekly webpage, imagery and graphic updates on events, ticket information and digital cross-promotion of LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park events.
- Manage Dignity Health Sports Park’s social media handles via content calendar creation, posting to social media handles and creating content to showcase the fan experience (seating areas, premium areas, pre-game experiences, food & beverage) and stadium events (Galaxy, international soccer, collegiate sports, music concerts, boxing and tennis).
- Analysis of weekly and monthly social metrics to build and execute future strategies that will increase fan engagement, increase web traffic and grow social media follower audiences for Dignity Health Sports Park.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) Preferred in English, Writing, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Web Development or related field
- A minimum of 2-6 years in Previous experience with mid to enterprise class Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of the components of web technology, including (HTML CSS)
- Knowledge of SharePoint (online) and common CMS solutions
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Strong attention to details and highly focused on delivering quality results
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand content consumption among target audiences
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong writing ability, including an assortment of styles (i.e. educational, editorial)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and ability to learn required business systems
- Knowledge of social and digital trends
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Understanding of Deltatre/Forge system preferred
- Familiarity with outdoor phone video content capture
- Skillful communicator who is comfortable working with individuals throughout all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability exercising good judgement and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
Pay Scale: $65,000 - $75,000
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.