AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking a Senior Director of Account Management to assume a strategic leadership role, driving the success of the Account Management division. This pivotal position involves overseeing and managing the Director(s) of Account Management, ensuring the delivery of high-level service to AXS clients. The Senior Director plays a key role in driving revenue growth, managing client deliverables on schedule, and identifying opportunities for business expansion within their business unit. In addition to strategic responsibilities, the Senior Director is dedicated to maintaining strong relationships across all clients in their business unit. By fostering collaboration and ensuring client satisfaction, the Senior Director actively contributes to the organization's overall success and growth.
- Provide leadership to Directors and their Account Management teams including corporate and client goals.
- Work with VP Account Management on setting and clearly communicating goals and expectations for the Account Management team.
- Collaborate with high-profile clients and AXS internal departments to oversee service that will meet the business needs of clients.
- Provide reports to VP Account Management and other members of the leadership team that include high-profile client milestones and activities.
- Review account metrics and forecast to develop an annual budget.
- Provide on-site support for high-profile on-sale and events.
- Manage business terms laid out in client contracts.
- Work collaboratively with AXS ticket strategist to develop knowledge, products, services and tools to further the mission and purposes of AXS clients.
- Drive business development initiatives, projects and plans that advance competitive edge positioning for AXS products and services.
- Oversee and direct client expectations of product deliverables, timelines, and features.
- Maintain knowledge of technology and product trends, relevant new technologies, and competitive technology strategies within and outside the industry.
- Collaborate on any other relevant duties or requests from the VP of Account Management and other members of the leadership team.
- Coach, Manage and lead members of the Account Management team including those at the director level
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Business, Marketing or related
- 8+ years' Account Management or Industry Experience
- 4+ years' Hands-on experience with multiple ticketing systems, showcasing technical proficiency in managing and optimizing ticketing processes.
- 4+ year's of experience growing, leading and managing teams
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%.
- In depth knowledge of the latest industry trends and ticketing innovation through continuous industry press research.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly adaptable with a collaborative mindset, capable of handling various duties and requests from leadership.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide comprehensive reports on high-profile client milestones and activities.
- Strong communication skills to ensure alignment with corporate and client objectives.
- Superior listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Willing to work off-hours and on weekends as necessary.
- A passion for the live entertainment industry.
Pay Scale: $119,114.00 - $140,000.00
What’s in it for You?
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets each year for over 500 premier venues, sports teams, and event organizers across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Clients include First Avenue, USGA, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Crypto.com Arena, Coachella, Stagecoach, The O2, and B.League (Japan).
Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide. In each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.