AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team in Tempe, AZ. This role provides multi-faceted administrative support for and contributes to projects that drive revenue by executing the AXS Business Development team's lead and client-nurturing strategies throughout the renewal process and signing new clients.
What Will You Do?
- Coordinate requests for proposal processes and catalogs to successfully represent AXS offerings and services to meet prospective client needs.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing a calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepare for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure that the executives’ schedule is followed and respected.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Contribute to department meetings to ideate, plan, and execute a year-long strategic calendar of industry events with supporting KPIs.
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts and act as venue liaison on event days to ensure successful event execution.
- Operate as Salesforce administrator for the business development team.
- Coordinate entertainment activities for AXS events; maintain onsite presence during event.
What Will You Bring?
- High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field)
- 2- 4 years experience in an Administrative or Project Coordinator role
- Experience with CRM systems; Salesforce
- Experience with calendaring and travel arrangement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Keynote
- Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems
- Execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, articulate, and professional written and verbal communication skills
Pay Scale: $60,638 - $75,000
What’s in it for You?
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.