AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Touring Services Manager will play a pivotal role for AXS in the company’s continual evolution in the live entertainment industry. This person will work with existing AXS clients as well as tour promoters, artist managers, agents, record labels and other touring representatives in the creation and implementation of marketing and ticketing offers for events sold on the AXS platform. This person will collaborate with internal teams to introduce AXS’ Artist Services capabilities to the live music industry, assist in the creation of ticket sales strategies, and contribute to the implementation of creative tour marketing programs, direct artist-to-fan solutions, and ticket promotions. This position will also offer assistance with inventory management and reporting for various AXS ticketed events, as needed. The qualified candidate will have demonstrated an understanding of the live music industry with particular insight into the unique dynamics of concert ticketing. This person will also be highly experienced in ticketing operations, team leadership, the creation and delivery of presentation materials and managing high-profile relationships.
What You'll Do
- Secure AXS’ reputation within the live entertainment community as a critical tour marketing activator and ticket sales partner
- Assist AXS in developing strong, consultative relationships with key music industry insiders and influencers that result in revenue and profit producing projects
- Create and distribute event and offer specifications for tours.
- Maintain a highly visible and positive presence for AXS and its ticketing clients
- Collaborate closely with partners to familiarize and educate them on diverse AXS programs and tools that impact tour performance, such as, but not limited to: APEX Pro, AXS Mobile Reporting App, VIP, Fair AXS, AXS Premium, and AXS Mobile ID ticketing.
- Create supporting materials that present AXS’ products and services as music industry solutions
- Serve as a primary liaison for industry stakeholders regarding AXS products and services.
- Gather feedback and insights of industry trends
- Support AXS venues, as needed, with the set-up, maintenance and support of events on the AXS platform, including but not limited to, creation of ticket offers, inventory management, pricing modifications and event reporting.
- Act as a liaison between internal marketing and promotion teams with external tour partners.
- Make ongoing recommendations on how to improve external and internal processes to improve efficiencies of future projects
- Provide analysis of strategic positioning and helping to identify growth opportunities and threats
- Work with the internal teams at AXS to ensure expectations are appropriately set and project execution is delivered
- Provide support to the department and perform other duties, as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of music and/or ticketing industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong analytic and strategic capabilities
- Ability to inspire and lead teams comprised of cross-functional skill sets
- Ability to negotiate internal and external politics to achieve desired results
- History of success in team settings and a desire to win
- Detail-oriented, organized and focused on quality
- Excellent time management, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with live event ticketing systems, such as AXS’ Back Office platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and basic web-based protocols and communication tools
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving, “start-up” environment
- A commitment to delivering the best.
Pay Scale: $56,147- $80,000
More About AXS
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Kings and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, we also work in wonderful offices throughout the US, the UK, and Europe. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about working at AXS, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/