Summer Intern, Information Technology (LA Kings)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The Information Technology Internship is a unique opportunity for a college student studying Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. As an intern, you will be exposed to various tasks and projects related to information technology, customer support, and asset management. The intern will gain hands-on experience while working closely with skilled professionals.
- Participate in network management projects
- Assist with customer support and asset management
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure IT support is properly implemented and maintained
- Learn about how to support handheld data devices
- Handle other tasks or projects assigned, provide technical cross-training like Microsoft Office, Windows 10, business applications, etc.
- Shadow team members to gain an understanding of Level 1, 2, and 3 support
- Passion for sports
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of networking and operating systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in event planning, marketing initiatives, and business administration
- Collaborate with experienced sales and activation professionals
- Work closely with experienced team members who coach and provide mentorship
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Outstanding opportunity to get an inside view across the entire AEG global portfolio: sports, entertainment districts, live music and events, arenas, clubs, and theaters.
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team
- Corporate networking
- El Segundo, California (On-site)
Pay Scale: $17.00 - $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.