AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to support the architecting, building and scalability of our infrastructure and infrastructure tooling platform. You’ll engineer the platform that services our high volume consumer systems, enterprise ticketing systems and real time data platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain a global cloud infrastructure through infrastructure as code
- Monitor and improve scalable distributed systems to create highly available services
- Collaborate with other engineering teams in the deployment and scaling of new products and platforms
- Develop infrastructure tooling to further automate the delivery of services to cloud environments
- Treat infrastructure as a service and technology product - build and maintain a robust infrastructure platform to support and enhance engineering productivity and experience by creating self-service deployment capabilities.
What to Bring
- Minimum of 5 years defining, architecting and building cloud infrastructure
- Minimum of 3 years production/relevant experience with AWS cloud native environments
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Terraform
- Experience with containers and container orchestration platforms (Docker, Amazon ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery platforms (Atlassian Bamboo, AWS CodeBuild, Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Expertise in monitoring and metrics (Sumo Logic, Prometheus, OpenTelemetry)
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows server and cloud networking fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems and make improvement
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, new ways of working, enhance an existing system or develop from scratch
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Pay Scale: $115,800 - $132,824
What’s in it for You?
- The opportunity to make a real impact.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
Curious about the typical interview process for this position? Here's what to expect:
- Stage 1: 20-min Recruiter Screen
- Stage 2: 30-min Hiring Manager Interview (video)
- Stage 3: 1-hour Technical Interview 1 (video)
- Stage 4: 30-min Technical Interview 2 (video)
- Stage 5: 30-min Executive interview
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets each year for over 500 premier venues, sports teams, and event organizers across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Clients include First Avenue, USGA, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Crypto.com Arena, Coachella, Stagecoach, The O2, and B.League (Japan).
Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide. In each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.