For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for digital marketing project management for the Global Touring division. This role will work closely with the central marketing team, agents, managers, and bookers and support the touring digital marketing team members. The digital marketing coordinator will build the infrastructure for digital marketing campaigns, help facilitate direct marketing communications (email, SMS, etc.), and support with day-to-day digital projects as well as long-term digital initiatives to drive ticket sales.
- Builds and maintains digital advertising plans and target audiences for Global Tours.
- Assist in coordination of media buying; evaluate and revise as necessary with digital team to increase ticketing revenue and event exposure.
- Creates, proofreads, and distributes tour and one-off email campaigns. Check venue information and links are correct, communicate errors to designers, check for accuracy, communicate errors, and sign off on final version.
- Monitor budget and accounting for digital marketing efforts and keep team up to date on spend status.
- Places all pixel tracking for campaign conversions, configures and confirms activation including artist website, ticketing links and any additional tour site placement.
- Assist with drafting of tour digital strategy decks and recap reports.
- Coordinate asset trafficking for digital media campaigns – banners, videos etc.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Photoshop)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience calendaring events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- social media savvy and strong organization skills
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative thinker; thinks “outside the box”
- Knowledge of the music industry preferred
Pay Scale: $19.56 - $26.44
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.