AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
We are looking for our new Director of Account Management will lead the day-to-day activities of their assigned Account Managers and Sr. Account Managers within the Theaters and Residencies team, ensuring that a high level of service is being provided to AXS clients. This position will also serve to support organizational growth by providing strategic client direction, building new relationships and maintaining existing client relationships, as well as ensuring that client projects are implemented according to schedule.
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership to the Account Management team, including but not limited to training and ongoing support of the AXS ticketing platform.
- Work with VP and GM, Theaters and Residencies on setting and clearly communicating goals and expectations for the Account Management team.
- Work closely with clients and AXS internal departments to develop and execute a plan to deliver service that will meet the business needs of clients.
- Provide client metrics to VP
- Track key account metrics to help leadership team develop an annual budget.
- Provide on-site support for mid to high level on-sale and events.
- Monitor business terms laid out in client contracts.
- Work collaboratively with AXS ticket strategist to develop knowledge, products, services and tools to further the mission and purposes of AXS clients.
- Analyze client processes and operations to ensure AXS ticketing system capabilities are being fully maximized.
- Support business development initiatives, projects and plans that lead to competitive edge positioning for AXS products and services.
- Manage client expectations of product deliverables, timelines, and features.
- Maintain knowledge of technology and product trends, relevant new technologies, and competitive technology strategies within and outside the industry.
- Collaborate on any other relevant duties or requests from the VP Account Management and other members of the leadership team.
- Manages one or more direct report(s).
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years' experience within Account Management or a relevant Ticketing Industry role
- Experience with multiple ticketing systems
- Experience coaching and leading teams of 3-5
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25-30%.
- A good knowledge and awareness of the latest industry trends and ticketing innovation. through continuous industry press research.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with quickly shifting priorities.
- Strong process orientation and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Superior listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Willing to work off-hours and on weekends as necessary.
- A passion for the live entertainment industry.
Pay Scale: $103,577 - $125,000
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets each year for over 500 premier venues, sports teams, and event organizers across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Clients include First Avenue, USGA, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Crypto.com Arena, Coachella, Stagecoach, The O2, and B.League (Japan).
Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide. In each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.