For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
MOUNTAIN WINERY CONCERT SEASON STAFF JOB FAIR
Appointments strongly encouraged. Please apply below and select your preferred date.
Sunday, March 10, 2024 12pm-4pm
Monday, March 11, 2024 5pm-7:30pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA 905070
The Production Runner is responsible for assisting and transporting event materials to and from the venue or event in a safe and efficient manner. The incumbent is the “go to” person for various production and artist requests to fulfill production needs and the artist rider.
- Collect, transport, and deliver equipment, supplies, and materials to and from the venue.
- Run various errands by foot, bike, vehicle, or public transportation at various distances.
- Make purchases for the show and venue as needed for event needs as directed by the production manager or supervisor.
- Assist the production office with administrative duties including making signage, drafting correspondence, and taking inventory.
- Perform other various duties as required or requested from supervisor to fulfill show needs and artist rider.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must have valid driver’s license if venue location requires driving
- May be required to drive a rented or company vehicle and must meet state requirements regarding rental vehicles
- Must be able to take direction and execute instruction accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous live music production experience is a plus
Pay Scale: $18.50 - $19.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.