For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
MOUNTAIN WINERY CONCERT SEASON STAFF JOB FAIR
Appointments strongly encouraged. Please apply below and select your preferred date.
Sunday, March 10, 2024 12pm-4pm
Monday, March 11, 2024 5pm-7:30pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA 905070
The Catering Staff will assist the kitchen staff in preparing and serving meals. Additionally, the Catering Staff will prep ingredients, maintain refreshment availability, while ensuring maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation in the kitchen area.
- Work with production catering staff and assist kitchen in preparing meals, prepping ingredients, serving production meals, and maintaining refreshment availability such as beverages.
- Responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation in the kitchen area and working station; clean and sanitize working surfaces, tools, utensils; stocking all necessary supplies after production.
- Safely and correctly operate all kitchen equipment.
- Assist with other catering and kitchen tasks as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- ServSafe Food Safety certification.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work safely with a variety of kitchen equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
PAY SCALE: $17.00 - $18.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.