AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Director of Ticketing Strategy, Clubs is responsible for performance metrics and serves as a product liaison for various division groups, including Client Services teams, Implementations, Artist Services, and Account Management. The incumbent represents stakeholders and clients to ensure the gathering, definition, communication, and execution of clear requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with senior leadership to set and executive strategies for AXS clients and industry entities
- Analyze opportunities and inform on business unit strategic initiatives, product enhancements and competitive data.
- Work with Account management and product to lead Alpha and Beta testing of new products with select clients across the country as well ultimately the broad rollout of products within the Clubs vertical
- Manage and prioritize feedback loop from internal/external Industry & Division Stakeholders to the AXS Product and Tech group
- Compile detailed business requirements to collaborate with Product Management
- Meet regularly with Product and Tech personnel on product roadmap
- Meet regularly with vertical client stakeholders on product roadmap & prioritization
- Develop and maintain effective internal communications within the division and other AXS departments. Promote the highest level of customer service and product execution.
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team, business and product performance
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years related experience in live entertainment Ticketing, Concert Promotion, Product or Marketing
- Established live entertainment industry network
- Experience communicating with diverse stakeholders at all levels across internal & external organizations
- Experience with Aha, Adobe Analytics, Looker desired
- Experience with ticketing tools & software (AXS, Ticketmaster, Elevate, Front Gate, other)
- A good knowledge and awareness of the latest industry trends and ticketing innovation through continuous industry press research
- Ability to provide context and search for insight in data and analytics
- Strong presentation skills with ability to influence a variety of audiences
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong proficiency with Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Strong proficiency with Atlassian (Jira and Confluence)
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- Positive with a “can do” attitude and a commitment to delivering the best
- Highly organized with a record of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of how the live music industry operates
- Strong proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Pay Scale: $103,577 - $125,000
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.