For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The UX Designer is responsible for establishing user experience strategies and delivering the best user experience across internal products and platforms, including websites and apps. This individual is responsible for helping to define and guide new ways of working to build best in class internal experiences.
- Guide enterprise design UX by evaluating requirements and delivering whiteboarding, wireframing, storyboarding and design process flows, etc., to bring to life to new and existing products and features.
- Conduct usability testing and collect user research periodically to evaluate initiatives’ success and enhance design.
- Help plan and design of new product features (e.g., initiatives, personas, usage scenarios, etc.) through use of project management software (e.g., Jira) by participating in regular meetings with Product and Engineering teams to review progress, define and redefine goals, review backlog, prioritize features.
- Establish, document, and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Enhance product design and user-friendliness and ensure continued product maintenance by researching style and design implications and working with engineering counterparts to incorporate feedback from Product and other stakeholder teams. Conduct competitor and customer analysis to keep product and Company’s competitive edge in industry.
- 2-4 years of previous work experience as a UX Designer, encompassing a wide range of UX, disciplines.
- Experience developing and completing UX research and usability testing with a clear understanding of usability heuristics.
- Experience in collaboration across multiple business units, with the ability to drive consensus through collaboration and negotiation.
- Demonstrated experience with design facilitation, Sketch, Figma or XD, prototyping tools, and JIRA.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to positively influence across organizations.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating a history of crafting user-centered designs that illustrate the ability to turn requirements into creative solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills that demonstrate the ability to customize/translate audience messages and communicate insights and next steps succinctly and effectively.
- Work effectively either independently or as a team
- Adept at problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proven track record in building customer journeys and automations
Pay Scale: $75,158.00 - $102,488.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.