For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Conversion Crew provides support to the Operations department in regard to event setup, changeovers, general facility maintenance and daily operational tasks.
- Physically assist with event setup, changeovers, and daily operational tasks
- Assist Asst. Manager, Operations and Event Managers on relevant event/operation related information
- Work with Facility Ops Lead Conversion Supervisor on day-to-day task for department
- Perform facility operational tasks required in keeping up the facility on non-event days
- Other operational responsibilities and duties assigned
- Minimum education level of: High-School Diploma or its equivalence
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of operations equipment including, but not limited to: forklifts, pallet jacks, utility vehicles, staging, trussing, hand tools, power tools, etc.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as event schedule requires
- Ability to execute and meet deadlines as well as function in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work as a team and understand and follow instructions
- Ability to complete tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Forklift certification not required but strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English
Pay Scale: $18.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.