For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game andd make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Privacy Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational aspect and integration of privacy efforts for various AEG US-based businesses. The main priorities of the program manager will be to provide comprehensive support and strategic advice on personal data governance and privacy activities to the businesses, with an emphasis on complex, large-scale projects which will include conducting Privacy Impact Assessments, developing documentation, and overseeing responses to individual rights requests. The role will partner with stakeholders across AEG Worldwide, including Legal teams, Marketing teams, IT/Digital teams, and InfoSec.
- Work with the leadership in the strategic development and execution of AEG’s consumer data privacy strategy with multiple appointed US-based businesses by using a privacy-by-design mentality.
- Guide business functions in conducting robust privacy assessments for any new or existing systems or business processes that leverage personal data.
- Oversee the development and execution of high impact privacy projects such as the creation Global Catalog of Digital Properties or Incident Management.
- Ensure meticulous maintenance of up-to-date record of consumer data processing activities across all business units.
- Flag and monitor privacy risks through resolution with legal, Information security, operations, and technology applications development teams.
- Liaise with the appropriate owners of data sources to identify and resolve data privacy issues.
- Spearhead initiatives to address cross-border transfer and coordinate with external privacy counsel to implement the appropriate transfer mechanism, based on local regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with internal business counsel and external privacy counsel to give appropriate input and practical advice to business functions regarding privacy compliance.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive privacy training and awareness programs on privacy policies, regulations, and best practices.
- Keep current with privacy legislation and industry trends; analyze and communicate potential impacts to existing business practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of current data protection and privacy legislation in the USA and a good understanding of European data protection legislation
- Understanding the role privacy has in supporting internal and commercial marketing activities in a large enterprise.
- In depth knowledge of relevant privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and standards.
- Strong project management skills leading complex privacy-centric projects on a large scale, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Possess fluency in the languages of technology, business, and legal realms.
- Ability to build relationships across large and complex organizations
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team setting, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Proven self-starter and ability to work independently if necessary
- Detail-oriented and highly motivate
- CIPP/US, CIPP/EU and/or CIPM Certification preferred.
Payscale: $80,851 - $117,908
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.