For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The LA Galaxy Youth Programs Coach will exemplify professionalism and quality soccer training for the Programs Department. Providing a platform for children to motivate and encourage development in soccer. Programs to include but not limited to camps, classes, clinics, in-house league teams, tournaments, and talent identification. The Youth Programs Coach will also be in charge of building positive relationships with the community and portray a positive image of the LA Galaxy.
- Provide a well-organized, fun, safe, and disciplined training environment.
- Execute enthusiasm with all participants, engaging them in a motivating and encouraging manner through positive reinforcement, patience, maturity and dependability.
- Maintain LA Galaxy issued gear well-kept and presentable to wear at scheduled programs.
- Assist in the set-up and break-down of scheduled programs.
- Proactive, highly organized, and resourceful with great attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with staff, program participants, event organizers and administration.
- Follow the LA Galaxy Programs Coach Guidelines during scheduled programs.
- Provide detailed report to event organizer of any major incident relating to an individual that may result in needing hospital care and log incident using adequate documentation.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- 0-2 years Related work experience in a similar field of practice at the High School or College level for intermediate and advanced programs, or related experience with young ages for introductory/ beginner programs
- Soccer Coaching License (preferred)
- Soccer playing and group leadership background preferred, with an emphasis on skill building and character development.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, and/ or the ability to commit to consistent classes.
- Ability to think critically and make independent decisions regarding the assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and return to play decisions per state licensure guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in high stress/pressure situation when talking to players, families, and staff.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, or run consistently for a minimum of 4-6 hours.
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF Grassroots License or comparable license: $20.00
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF D License or comparable license: $25.00
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF C License or comparable license: $30.00
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF B/A License or comparable license: $35.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.