For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Production Accountant is responsible for managing and controlling the financial aspects of project-based budgets for AEG Presents festivals. The job includes preparing schedules and budgets for productions and managing the day-to-day accounting financial reporting against the budgets.
- Analyze budget data to identify ways to reduce business expenses. Make recommendations to VP Operations and VP Finance to lower costs and increase overall profit. Review upcoming expenses, scheduled labor, supplies needed etc. to ensure budget is efficiently allocated and to prepare for potential overages.
- Responsible for the review and reconciliation of balance sheet, general ledger, accounts receivables and accounts payables. Review, log and code invoices, purchase orders and contractual commitments required in order to process for payment.
- Pull data to create detailed reports to management and finance team. Analyze data and provide insight and recommendations based on trends and projected expenses and return.
- Ensure vendors are set up properly in accounting systems.
- Act as main point between the accounting and production teams.
- Work with other departments on the implementation of Production Accounting Software. Provide feedback to increase use and efficiency on development of Production Accounting Software with internal management teams.
- Complete budget settlement, ensuring payments are coded correctly.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) In Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years Of related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of GAAP and best practices
- Strong financial analytical skills with prior experience in finance reporting systems
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to accomplish the goals of finance department
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
Pay Scale: $67,000 - $73,692.15
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.