For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
COACHELLA & STAGECOACH FESTIVALS 2024
BOX OFFICE CREDENTIALS ATTENDANT
The Box Office Credentials Attendant is responsible for communicating information regarding the location, event, seating options, price structures, and other details to help guests select the best event ticket option. The incumbent will process ticket orders and collects payments. In addition, attendants will be responsible for checking in staff and guests and interacting with everyone in a friendly and professional manner. This position will also assist with setting up and restocking credential inventory to ensure efficient workflow and process transactions while accurately reconciling all inventory and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Accurately and efficiently processes orders for and collect payments from guests.
- Follow cash handling and inventory procedures to ensure security of assets and inventory.
- Greet customers with a positive and friendly demeanor. Assist guests by providing information, answering questions and processing requests.
- Resolve customer concerns by providing superior customer service, utilizing common practices for resolution and escalating to supervisor when needed.
- Provides upselling opportunities to similar events in the genre by demonstrating a strong knowledge of upcoming events.
- Contributes to the team dynamic by assisting coworkers, maintaining the facilities’ cleanliness and helping to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 0-1 years of related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Basic Math skills
- Must be responsible and professional
- Effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Required Work Dates
4/11/24 + 4/12/24 = Coachella 2023 | Wk. 1
4/18/24 + 4/19/24 = Coachella 2023 | Wk. 2
4/25/24 + 4/26/24 = Stagecoach 2024
- Day and Overnight shifts.
Goldenvoice is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.Schedules and shifts are subject to department and operational needs.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.