AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Manager Operations will oversee operations and perform management functions at venues and events throughout the region. The Manager Operations will be responsible for day-to-day operations; ensuring all events needs are met and working with the production team to advance the shows at their assigned venue ensuring the artist contract is properly fulfilled within the show budget. This position will work closely with staff to provide a high-level customer service to ensure a friendly, safe environment at all events, and work with operations team on developing policies and procedures, assist with planning and cost estimates. Additionally, the Manager Operations will handle daily administration, oversee equipment and supplies inventory, and provide input on venue improvements.
Responsible for project managing shows. In constant contact with client or tour managers to make sure all needs of the show are met, addressed and resolved; review artist contracts related to production, merchandise, ticketing, and rider requirements.
Work closely with operations team on developing policies and procedures, assisting in operations planning and cost estimates, and overseeing staff for assigned venues and projects.
Ensure a high level of customer service, oversee day of show operations at venue. Manage backstage area of venue ensuring artist hospitality needs are met, this includes preparing greenrooms and being a resource to artists and their crew to answer any questions they may have.
Responsible for the day-to-day office administrative work including staff schedules, timekeeping, hiring, supervising and monitoring of staff performance. Work with staff to create a friendly, safe environment at all events through proper training.
Ensure all events have adequate equipment and supplies to function properly. Work with members of the operations team to procure these items at the most competitive price. Negotiate vendor contracts and maintain good working relationship with vendors.
Engage in venue improvements and capital projects by providing recommendations for improvements and working with management team to obtain bids, develop ROI (Return on Investment) analyses, and oversee projects to completion. Ensure venue is ready for opening and reporting any maintenance/supply needs to GM.
Responsible for day of show settlement, prepare invoices and handle payroll discrepancies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.