For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Systems Administrator utilizes knowledge and experience to configure, test, deploy and maintain all Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms and AV Conferencing systems. The Systems Administrator monitors system activities and fine tunes system parameters and configurations to optimize performance and ensures the security and compliance of all cloud services. They will also perform capacity analysis, monitor and control usage of resources, while maintaining stable, secure, and productive technology environments.
- Oversee and maintain Office 365 and Google Cloud user account and application services the web portals and using automation tools like PowerShell.
- In coordination with support teams, oversee and maintain testing enhancements, updates and configuration changes of computer and tablet devices using Mobile Device Management platforms: business productivity applications like Slack, Dropbox, Teams, Zoom, Smartsheet, Adobe, Docusign and LucidCharts, Teams, JAMF, Intune, and Meraki MDM.
- Assist with cloud application security architecture, vulnerability monitoring and remediation.
- Work with security operations teams by assessing the changes needed and work with the Sr. Systems Engineer to plan, develop, and release updates to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Identify technology trends and provide detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Work with employees to troubleshoot issues or provide training as an escalation point.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
- 3+ Experience in the IT industry.
- Active Directory Services experience.
- Office 365 Experience and Cloud Application Administration
- PowerShell and Intune/Jamf Mobile Device Management
- Hands on administration experience with an MDM solution.
- Microsoft Teams administration experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to suggest plans to integrate new and existing systems.
- Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a diverse team environment with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience related to cloud application services, IT infrastructure systems and technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of common industry hardware, operating systems, monitoring software, tools and utilities, and platforms, in addition to free and open-source tools.
- Strong networking knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification preferred.
- Related Certifications Preferred: Atlassian; JAMF, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator
Pay Scale: $115,800 - $120,488
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.