For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Inside Sales Representative participates in a sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports sales industry. This individual will receive detailed and comprehensive sports sales training with a strong focus on developing the skills necessary to become an industry sales leader. The training will benefit the individual's career growth as a full menu sports sales representative. This opportunity consists of generating business relationships to gain revenue by selling season tickets, partial game plans, and group tickets for the LA Galaxy of MLS. A core function of an LA Galaxy Inside Sales Representative is to proactively generate new revenue through outbound calls, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Conduct a high volume of new business calls every day set forth by management team; proactively prospect and network to generate new business relationships.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals.
- Attend all home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans; assist Account Executives with Season Ticket holders by answering questions etc.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-2 years Related work experience
- Prior sports sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills; Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude; Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Familiarity with professional sports
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
Pay Scale: $18.00 + Commission
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.