For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Security Staff will be responsible for ensuring a safe and enjoyable event for concert goers, performers, and fellow team members at the Gothic Theatre and Bluebird Theater. This position is responsible for screening guests upon arrival, scanning tickets for entry, checking credentials for backstage and restricted areas, and general crowd control for the entirety of each show.
- ID checking and wrist banding patrons over 21
- Perform security screenings and bag checks via walk-thru metal detectors, wand, and/or physical pat downs
- Ticket scanning
- Credential checks throughout the venue including, backstage and restricted areas
- Monitoring external venue areas including parking lots, allies, and smoking areas
- Identifying and addressing unsafe or disorderly conduct through the use of de-escalation tactics or other best practice methods
- Artist escort to and from public areas
- Light cleaning during and after all events
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Previous security experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a loud and fast paced environment
- Ability to de-escalate tense situations
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 7 hours
- Strong intrapersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be team oriented
- Availability to work various hours: nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Pay Scale: $18.00
- These positions are not eligible for a bonus under the current bonus plan requirements.
- Event based positions are not eligible for benefits through AEG Presents.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.