For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator is responsible for marketing and promotions for the region. This role will work closely with the marketing director, managers, bookers, agents and artist teams. The Integrated Marketing Coordinator will provide overall marketing support to the marketing team including but not limited to creating and submitting all show settlement materials, building digital ad campaigns, email campaign creation, booking media and assisting with reporting and providing additional show marketing support to the team.
- Assist in coordination of marketing plan creation and execution, media buying and necessary revisions with marketing staff to increase ticketing revenue and event exposure.
- Create email campaigns and route for all require approvals. Check that venue information and links are correct, communicate errors to designers, check for accuracy, and confirm deployment schedules.
- Monitor budget and accounting for marketing efforts and keep team up to date on spend status.
- Create and deliver all show settlement including actuals, backup and any special campaign notes.
- Places all pixel tracking for campaign conversions, configures and confirms activation including artist website, ticketing links and any additional tour site placement.
- Coordinate asset trafficking for digital media campaigns – banners, videos etc.
- Collect ticket links and keep central grid, check all links, pre-sale passwords, billing, art on ticket pages and venue websites
- Coordinating marketing support with ticketing (and other) partners
- Maintain good working relationships with partners, co-promoters and media.
- Generate marketing reports on a regular cadence and communicate findings to team.
- Contribute to public relations materials and coverage needs.
- Manage calendar and create content for venue and promote social media accounts
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Photoshop)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience calendaring events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PR skills, social media savvy, and organization skills
- Must have strong work ethic, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative thinker; thinks “outside the box”
- Knowledge of the music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.