For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
- Daily processing and distribution of all local tour and national ticket counts. Process and confirm ticket buys, ticket releases and marketing pulls, and balance all ticket buys and comps with venue box offices for settlement.
- Point of contact for fan clubs and VIP ticket packages. Work as liaison between fan club, artist management and venue.
- Responsible for collecting daily ticket counts for relevant shows. Submit expense invoices and expenses for approval. Update show files accordingly.
- Create show guest lists, process internal buys and consignments. Responsible for private event ticketing audit for settlement.
- Respond to general e-mail inquiries regarding shows, festivals, venues and other events. Escalate issues to appropriate party when necessary.
- Submit show builds. Coordinate with venue/ticketing company on changes to the show including holds, price changes, date changes. Review final build for accuracy.
- Assist with other ticketing and touring related tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-2 years Working with ticketing agencies and box offices
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate a database and ticketing inventory management system
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and ticketing inventory management
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
Pay Rate: $18.29 - 21.63 p/h
- This position is not eligible for a bonus under the current bonus plan requirements.
- Fulltime: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, company paid basic life insurance, voluntary life insurance, parental leave, 401k Plan (with a current employer match of 3%), flexible spending and health savings account options, and wellness offerings.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her/their normal description.