For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
L.A. LIVE is a vibrant 4 million square foot entertainment complex located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. It us a place that truly captures the essence of the city's lively and dynamic atmosphere. L.A. LIVE offers a wide array of entertainment options, including world-class music venues, sports arena, restaurants, and hotels. It is located adjacent to Crypto.com Arena and the Los Angeles Convention Center featuring The Novo, a 2,300 capacity live music venue, Peacock Theater, a 7,100-seat live theatre, a 54-story, 1001-room convention "headquarters" destination (featuring The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles and JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE hotels and 224 luxury condominiums – The Ritz-Carlton Residences at L.A. LIVE – all in a single tower), the 14-screen Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE theatre, broadcast facilities for ESPN along with entertainment, residential, restaurant and office space.
Developed by Los Angeles-based AEG, L.A. LIVE, considered to be the nation's most active 'live content and event campus,' also features 260,480 square feet of conference center and ballroom facilities, a 100,000 square feet special events deck, the famous Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge, the Conga Room, a one-of-a-kind GRAMMY Museum, saluting the history of music and the genre's best known awards show all centered around Peacock Place, a 40,000 square feet outdoor event space. L.A. LIVE showcases more events, award shows, sporting competitions, concerts and hospitality options than any other destination in the world.
If you are looking for a bite to eat, L.A. LIVE has an impressive selection of restaurants and bars offering diverse cuisines and atmospheres. From upscale dining options to casual eateries, you'll find something to suit your taste buds. To top it off, L.A. LIVE also offers luxury hotels for those looking to stay in the heart of the action. Whether you're visiting for a concert, a sporting event, or simply to explore the city, L.A. LIVE has everything you need to have a memorable experience.
The Security Officer will provide safety, security, and customer service to the guests, tenants, vendors, and employees of the L.A. LIVE campus, tenants, guests, and co-workers. The Officer will also assist local public safety agencies as needed to accomplish the safety and security goals of AEG.
- Serve as a representative and liaison of L.A. LIVE while demonstrating a professional, positive, polite and friendly attitude. Tact and discretion must always be used in all interactions with campus guests and employees.
- Patrol campus on foot in and surrounding the facility.
- Respond quickly to all security needs and calls for service.
- Provide customer service to all patrons and employees.
- Conduct regular inspections of all patrol and fixed post assignments.
- Write reports; conduct completed staff work.
- Respond to crime scenes and ensure the scene is secured until the arrival of local law enforcement. Conduct simple misdemeanor crime investigations.
- Maintain safe and secure environment surrounding the venue.
- Work closely with local public safety agencies to accomplish the safety and security goals of AEG.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid California Guard Card.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information for incidents.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended time periods.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours.
- Ability to ride a bicycle.
- Able to lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Pay Scale: $22.58
Sign-on Bonus for Applicant:
You shall receive a one-time sign-on bonus in the amount of $250.00, less any applicable taxes and withholdings, payable thirty (30) days after your hire date. In the event you resign within one (1) year following your hire date or are terminated for Cause within one (1) year following your hire date, you shall repay to Company the full $250.00 bonus.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)