For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
About Crypto.com Arena
Crypto.com Arena has undoubtedly developed an unrivaled reputation for excellence having established itself as one of the world’s busiest and most successful venues in the world. As the home of four professional sports franchises – the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers, the NHL’s LA Kings and the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks – Crypto.com Arena has proven to be a home court advantage for the local teams. The AEG owned and operated arena continues to distinguish itself as the host of major, high-profile events of national and international distinction including the 2004, 2011 & 2018 NBA All-Star Games, 2002 & 2017 NHL All-Star Game, 2000 Democratic National Convention, 2009 World Figure Skating Championships and 20 GRAMMY Awards shows. Crypto.com Arena twenty-three years have also been marked with performances and special events that brought international stature to the downtown Los Angeles venue including concerts Taylor Swift, Drake, Beyoncé, Prince, U2, Paul McCartney, Garth Brooks, Usher, Jay-Z, Keith Urban, Roger Waters, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Bublé, Carrie Underwood and Justin Timberlake, as well as world championship boxing, family shows and special events. Hosting over 250 events a year, the arena’s reputation for world-class amenities, features and commitment to quality of service and the guest experience is second to none. These include comfortable seating, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, concession stands offering a variety of food and beverages, and merchandise stores where fans can purchase team-related memorabilia. Crypto.com Arena is not only a great venue for sports and entertainment, but it also holds a special place in the hearts of the local community. It has witnessed numerous historic moments, unforgettable performances, and has become an iconic landmark in the city of Los Angeles.
The Premium Services Manager position is responsible for the service, retention of all premium hospitality inventories, with a focus on negotiating multi-year renewal contracts at Crypto.com Arena. All premium suites and club seats include the Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Sparks sports teams along with access to concerts and special events.
- Responsible for the retention and renewal of Crypto.com Arena Premium Member – multi-year, multi-million-dollar hospitality contracts.
- Primary contact for Crypto.com Arena Premium Members, providing best in class service via various monthly touch points – calls, emails, in-arena and out of office meetings.
- Manage high call volume, emails, and supports client services by being the primary contact for all Premium Seating members.
- Serve as the primary Premium Services ‘Manager on Duty’ (MOD) during scheduled Crypto.com Arena events and ensure that all member questions and/or issues are resolved using best judgment.
- Support all special events such as client road trips, receptions, outings, conferences, and other events hosted by Crypto.com Arena - Premium.
- Work with Director of Premium Services to develop personalized renewal offers and up-selling strategy for assigned accounts in their final year.
- Responsible for payment collections and resolutions.
- Work with Manager of Premium Service to ensure suite maintenance; report needs i.e., arrange repairs, conduct inspections, and coordinate new signage.
- Train Crypto.com Arena Premium Member on using their Member Portal to manage tickets, order additional tickets and parking, and other special event offers.
- Accountable for updating and maintaining the ticketing and CRM systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum education level of:BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- Area of Study: Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Preferably 6 years of service/retention experience - at least three of those years focused on business-to-business account management; prior experience servicing arena suite accounts preferred
- Experience negotiating multi-year, multi-million-dollar renewal contracts
- Commitment to world class service, being available and building relationships
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic and mature manner not only with members and guests, but with co-workers within the organization.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, members, and the general public.
- Highly organized with good coordinating and project management skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, escalation rates and sales volume
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to analyze problems involving many variables
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.)
- Must possess basic computer skills using such programs as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work extended days and hours (including holidays and weekends) hosting events, client entertainment and other activities as required
Pay Scale: $73,500
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)