For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Located in our Downtown Los Angeles Office, the Business Applications Analyst will be responsible for overseeing and supporting applications, working closely with the Manager Business Applications, Strategic Sourcing/Procurement, Service Desk and other Technology staff to ensure applications are procured, implemented and supported to align with technology standards consistent with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The Business Applications Analyst will participate in regular meetings with Business owners to create application roadmaps, upgrade plans and project meetings and manage the work backlog to ensure that deadlines are met, and tasks are completed in line with business priorities. This position is in office 3 days a week.
- Work with the Manager Business Applications, to procure and onboard new business applications, ensuring compliance with vendor review, security, privacy, and legal procedures.
- Develop support procedures for new applications, facilitating level 1 support by the Service Desk team. Create and maintain up-to-date application documentation for stakeholder review and approval.
- Review technology standards for applications procured meet and are implemented per standards.
- Assist business leads on decisions and projects relating to the lifecycle of the application – contract renewals, application upgrades, sunsetting applications which are being replaced or which are no longer required, etc.
- Monitor and track application procurement, implementation and support activities to meet agreed upon timelines.
- Review and manage reported issues in ServiceNow to ensure timely resolution. Participate in post project and monthly service ticket reviews for trends and opportunities and contribute to process improvement discussions, knowledge sharing, and escalation of issues to vendors and management when necessary.
- Provide primary phone support for approved applications, systems, and services, adhering to organizational policies and procedures. Provide periodic 24/7 on-call support of specific functions.
- Escalate systems, service, and applications issues to vendors and management teams as appropriate with full documentation of issue, contacts, and troubleshooting completed.
- Perform change management functions related to new features and configuration changes.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Business Administration or similar field
- 2-4 years Related work experience
- Experience implementing and managing enterprise applications
- Experience in entertainment, sports and venue technology preferred.
- Good understanding of enterprise applications, business processes and business requirement analysis
- Ability to work independently to complete work assignments, as well as in a team environment
- Good understanding of how to build and execute test plans
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi task and identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and change management skills
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of application development, SDLC and data engineering technologies
Payscale: $78,086 - $102,488
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.