Carbonhouse, a division of AXS /AEG is a leading provider of venue, ticketing, and event-driven websites. We have been in the industry for over 15 years and have established ourselves as a company that not only creates beautiful solutions but also sets the best practices for innovation in the live industry.
With more fans discovering live sports and events through a carbonhouse website than any other platform, we are proud to have over 350 clients, including the world's largest arenas and historic performing arts centers. Our websites are viewed by millions of people each year, and we have a small but dedicated team that supports these solutions.
We are seeking a Design Specialist to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The Design Specialist will support the creative department by assisting in the efficient management and execution of various design-related tasks. You will play a vital role in ensuring smooth operations within the department and delivering high-quality digital assets for web design projects.
What Will You Do?
- Assist the creative department with uploading and organizing art files
- Mock up assets for digital templates
- Graphic design a variety of digital assets for social media and web
- Assist web designers in working with clients on their website design
- Prepare print and branding colleterial, as needed
- Prepare email templates
What Will You Bring?
- 1+ years’ experience in graphic design, internship, freelance experience, or equivalent college degree
- Competency in Figma
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to multi-task different projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner
- Excellent skills in typography, branding, and layout
What’s in it for You?
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
We are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.