For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The LA Galaxy Juniors & Skills Coach will exemplify high energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism in all Soccer Programming. Programs include Galaxy Juniors, , Skills Training, as well as optional opportunities to coach at birthday parties and in-house league teams. The locations include Galaxy Park (Carson), Kinecta Soccer Center, powered by the LA Galaxy (Torrance) and future locations. As an employee of the LA Galaxy, the Juniors & Skills Coach will build positive relationships with the community and portray a positive image of the LA Galaxy.
- Provide a well-organized, fun, and safe practice environment for players by implementing the age-appropriate curriculum during the scheduled programs.
- Exude enthusiasm with all participants, engaging them in a motivating and encouraging manner through positive reinforcement, patience, and maturity.
- Lead set-up and break-down of assigned programs and maintain program-specific equipment and LA Galaxy-branded clothing.
- Communicate effectively with program participants, facility guests, and other LA Galaxy staff.
- Complete attendance sheet for each session, submitting it to the onsite LA Galaxy Programs staff member.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-2 years: No previous experience necessary, must be willing to learn and follow program curriculum and standards with children 18 months to 7 years old for Galaxy Juniors.
- Must be excited to work with children in a group setting, with classes ranging in size from 3 to 12 players.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, bend, and run consistently for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Ability to take and successfully pass a background and drug-test.
Youth Programs Coach - Juniors and Skills with no License: $16.90
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF Grassroots License or comparable license: $20.00
Galaxy Youth Coach with USSF D License or comparable license: $25.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.