Intern, Marketing – AEG Presents (Rocky Mountains)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The AEG Presents Intern will provide direct support to the Marketing team. This role is best suited for an individual interested in expanding their skills in content management, and social media.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Assist with social media (curating content and identifying trends)
- Assist with activations at shows
- Assist with Street Team management (source materials and execute street marketing campaigns)
- General marketing support
- AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
- Passion for live entertainment
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Familiarity with social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Desire to learn more about the live entertainment industry
- Corporate networking
- Resume review with the AEG Talent Acquisition team
Pay Scale: $17.29 - $19.29
- These positions are not eligible for a bonus under the current bonus plan requirements.
- Event based positions are not eligible for benefits through AEG Presents.