For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
MOUNTAIN WINERY CONCERT SEASON STAFF JOB FAIR
Appointments strongly encouraged. Please apply below and select your preferred date.
Sunday March 5, 2023 12:00pm-4:00pm
Monday March 6, 2023 5:00pm-7:00pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA 905070
Stagehands are responsible for performing all setup before, during, and after events which includes but is not limited to assembling and disassembling production equipment on stage. In addition, Stagehands will also be working closely with and assisting carpenters and electricians in regards to scenery build, installation, video, sound and light production.
- Responsible for assembling and setting up at the beginning of the scene (i.e. props, microphones, musical instruments, scenery, etc), disassembling and removing equipment at the end of the scene in addition to cleaning up the stage and backstage area after performances.
- Load and unload equipment from trucks and set up equipment according to stage design while ensuring safety requirements are met.
- Assist carpenters with scenery build and installation of stage maintenance; construct and paint set pieces; moving and rearranging furniture.
- Work closely with electricians and lighting assistants in regards to maintenance of video, sound, and light production. Ensure operations of systems are functioning properly.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience with manual labor preferred.
- Forklift and heavy machinery certified.
- Must have a valid driver’s license if venue location requires driving.
- Must be able to take direction and execute instructions accurately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
PAY SCALE: $19
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.