For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Security Officer will maintain the safety of all employees, guests and clients at Dignity Health Sports Park shows, events, festivals, tours, one-offs and venues through constant patrol, observation and documentation. This position will be first point of contact for all security related issues and will control the diffusion of incidents at the venue. The Security Officer will also assist with customer service requests.
- Monitor assigned area of venue on foot. Observe, report, and control ongoing activity keeping track of unusual occurrences. Assist with the ejection or control of unruly, disruptive, intoxicated guests
- Monitor entry and access point for the venue. Ensure all guests and employees have appropriate access to be in each specific area.
- Escort artists, VIPs, guests and employees to protect and prevent unwanted attention, disruption, incident or injury.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Respond, observe and document all medical situations and request EMT/medical personnel. Assist with minor first aid situations. Coordinate transportation for friends and family of afflicted when necessary.
- Assist with all customer service needs before, during and after each show, including: directions, instructions, information, escorts and medical.
- Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering venue to ensure appropriate access. Review and verity documentation to ensure validity.
- Log all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately documented.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organization, leadership and time management skills
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekend and some holidays
- CPR and AED certification
- Knowledge of rules and regulations with good understanding of right and wrong
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Guard Card
Pay Scale: $19.50
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.