For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Groundskeeper is responsible for regular and preventative maintenance of the facility landscaping to include all plants, lawn, irrigation, concrete walkways and loading docks. In addition, the Groundskeeper's primary role in learning how to measure and paint the fields based upon the sport in which is being played on particular field to ensure they are ready for event days.
- Measure and paint playing fields to ensure they are ready for event days
- Mow, edge, verticut, topdress, and brush field on an as needed basis
- Spray fields to eradicate weeds and pests
- Ensure all outdoor, equipment, such as mower and carts are maintained and operational at all times
- Make sure loading dock areas are neat, clean, and organized daily
- A minimum education level of : High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Must have a valid driver's license ( to drive gators and carts in/around the facility)
- Good communication and customer service skills to be able to work well with other departments and provide good service internally
- Must be able to work event nights, weekends, and holidays
Pay Scale: $19.00 - $21.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.