For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
MOUNTAIN WINERY CONCERT SEASON STAFF JOB FAIR
Appointments strongly encouraged. Please apply below and select your preferred date.
Sunday March 5, 2023 12:00pm-4:00pm
Monday March 6, 2023 5:00pm-7:00pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA 905070
The Porter will be responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of all areas of the venue including the main floor, mezzanine, backstage, bathrooms, bars, etc. The porter is also responsible for basic building upkeep and maintenance including changing lightbulbs, basic light construction tasks, painting, restocking cleaning supplies, and more as needed.
- Post event cleaning: follow procedures and cleaning routines as scheduled for sweeping/mopping, emptying trash cans and replacing liners, wiping down surface areas, clean-up spills and fluids, and ensuring general cleanliness and quality standards are met before the next event arrives.
- Perform maintenance as needed including changing lightbulbs, painting, light construction, repair, and more as assigned.
- Restock and reorder supplies as needed, manifest and report large scale repair needs and ensure the general upkeep of the venue from a maintenance perspective.
- Complete all assigned tasks within the guidelines & deadlines set by Supervisors and Event Manager.
- Inspect assigned work area prior to and during event, looking for safety hazards, facility issues, housekeeping needs, personal injuries, etc.
- Report issues to Supervisor or Event Manager.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Reliable, punctual, and regular in attendance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Able to stand for extended periods of time (4-6 hours per shift) and lift tables, chairs, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Employee must use precautions and follow safety guidelines
PAY SCALE: $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.