For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
MOUNTAIN WINERY CONCERT SEASON STAFF JOB FAIR
Appointments strongly encouraged. Please apply below and select your preferred date.
Sunday March 5, 2023 12:00pm-4:00pm
Monday March 6, 2023 5:00pm-7:00pm
The Mountain Winery, 14831 Pierce Rd Saratoga, CA 905070
BOX OFFICE SUPERVISOR
The Supervisor Box Office is responsible for overseeing the ticket selling staff. The Box Office Supervisor will resolve customer service concerns and troubleshoot issues that arise with ticketing software and the point
of sale system. This position will also supervise the building of events in ticketing software and coordinate each show with the marketing department.
1. Responsible for supervision of ticket sellers. Ensure that all employees are fulfilling their job responsibilities and advising staff when necessary.
2. Responsible for training of ticketing staff. Assist manager with scheduling and disseminate the schedule for department, ensuring all shifts are filled properly.
3. Accurately reconcile all credential inventory and equipment to ensure proper check in at the end of each shift.
4. Resolve customer service issues and complaints. Work with department to fix issues related to customer service complaints when appropriate. Troubleshoot any issues relating to software or point of sale system.
5. May be responsible for the organization of staff meetings, acceptance and payment of deliveries. May review ticketing information for each show built, validating prices and dates are correct. Coordinate show builds with marketing department.
1. Years of related work experience: 3
2. Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
3. Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills and experience in conflict resolution
4. Experience in a supervisory role
5. Must be able to work flexible schedule, including: nights, weekends and some holidays
6. Ability to effectively supervise, motivate, and lead a productive team.
7. Knowledge and interest in live entertainment preferred
PREFERENCES: Available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
PAY SCALE: $18.75
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.