For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Privacy Analyst will be responsible for administering and managing AEG Worldwide Global Technology's instance of OneTrust, a private cloud service. The candidate will lead projects to implement OneTrust modules, serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for deployment and troubleshooting, and provide recommendations for scaling privacy programs from a technical perspective. The role will partner with stakeholders across AEG Worldwide, including Legal teams, Marketing teams, IT/Digital teams, etc.
- Analyze and assess current legal processes, systems and workflows to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement new tools and processes, such as OneTrust that enhance AEG’s legal operations
- Work with technology teams and business partners to roll out compliance requirements, including data protection and privacy issues
- Collect and analyze relevant data from department tools and industry sources to help provide metrics and dashboards to enable the Privacy Office to deliver its objectives
- Create reports and dashboards that provide performance insights for the GRPC team
- Serve as system administrator for OneTrust, a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform to facilitate a variety of Privacy functions
- Intake and manage requests for system configuration changes, user access, and general support
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for troubleshooting issues within OneTrust
- Serve as liaison between AEG and OneTrust for issue escalation, submitting product ideas, project resource management, etc.
- Participate heavily with the global implementation of various OneTrust modules, such as (but not limited to) Cookie Consent, Mobile App Consent, and Privacy Impact/Data Mapping Assessment
- Maintain various OneTrust modules in use by performing tasks such as (but not limited to) website cookie re-scans, user access reviews, etc.
- Maintain data sources for automated reports on a scheduled cadence
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) (Advanced Degree Preferred) Information Technology, Marketing or Legal
- 2-4 years Experience in information technology or data/information privacy and governance management, including supporting e-commerce or CRM-focused initiatives.
- Experience with privacy Saas platform, OneTrust is required
- Experience with Project/Program Management experience
- Experience supporting compliance initiatives for CASL, CCPA/CPRA, VCDPA, CPA, GDPR
- Demonstrated understanding of current data protection and privacy legislation in the USA and a good understanding of European data 6. Understanding the role privacy has in supporting internal and commercial marketing activities in a large enterprise legislation
- Understanding the role privacy has in supporting internal and commercial marketing activities in a large enterprise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytics skills
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly are necessary for high performance
- Ability to build relationships across large and complex organizations
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team setting, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
Payscale: $ 67,376 - $98,257
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.