For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
Crypto.com Arena has undoubtedly developed an unrivaled reputation for excellence having established itself as one of the world’s busiest and most successful venues in the world. As the home of four professional sports franchises – the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers and LA Clippers, the NHL’s LA Kings and the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks – Crypto.com Arena has proven to be a home court advantage for the local teams. The AEG owned and operated arena continues to distinguish itself as the host of major, high-profile events of national and international distinction including the 2004, 2011 & 2018 NBA All-Star Games, 2002 & 2017 NHL All-Star Game, 2000 Democratic National Convention, 2009 World Figure Skating Championships and 20 GRAMMY Awards shows. Crypto.com Arena twenty-three years have also been marked with performances and special events that brought international stature to the downtown Los Angeles venue including concerts Taylor Swift, Drake, Beyoncé, Prince, U2, Paul McCartney, Garth Brooks, Usher, Jay-Z, Keith Urban, Roger Waters, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Bublé, Carrie Underwood and Justin Timberlake, as well as world championship boxing, family shows and special events. Hosting over 250 events a year, the arena’s reputation for world-class amenities, features and commitment to quality of service and the guest experience is second to none. These include comfortable seating, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, concession stands offering a variety of food and beverages, and merchandise stores where fans can purchase team-related memorabilia. Crypto.com Arena is not only a great venue for sports and entertainment, but it also holds a special place in the hearts of the local community. It has witnessed numerous historic moments, unforgettable performances, and has become an iconic landmark in the city of Los Angeles.
The Inside Sales Manager will lead the team of part-time Inside Sales Representatives (Associates) by recruiting, hiring, training and developing the staff to prepare them for full-time opportunities within our sales department and throughout the company/industry. The Inside Sales team will have aggressive sales goals for various Los Angeles based AEG projects, focusing on sales for events and products at Crypto.com Arena, Peacock Theater, and L.A. LIVE. Candidate will be expected to exceed goals for all projects, develop our current employees into future leaders of our company, and recruit new talent to join our organization.
- Work with Human Resources on strategies to constantly recruit quality candidates through creative methods beyond just the AEG job site.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive training and development program for each part-time sales associate during their 8-month program.
- Maintain client base and build new leads through outbound sales efforts.
- Conduct sales meetings and huddles with team on a regular basis.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with Inside Sales Associates to discuss progress and focus.
- Collect feedback on program and constantly adapt and improve.
- Work with other management staff to determine direction and project focus of Inside Sales team.
- Work with BI Team to score, schedule and track leads for Inside Sales team.
- Project Manager overseeing sales strategy for selected events/projects, including pricing, marketing plan, information to sales team, sales tracking and more.
- Liaison with promoters for selected family shows and special events at the discretion of the management team. Duties may include coordinating sales strategies and negotiating compensation and commission.
- Create professional sales presentations, managing customer service programs and quality control of all customer interaction (verbal and written communication).
- Work closely with Department heads of each sales division to assist in hitting department sales goals.
- Attend internal and external networking functions and events.
- Minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year).
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven leadership skills and experience leading and mentoring team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all standard Microsoft software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High level of organizational skills, ability to multi-task and to redirect focus.
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic, results oriented; ability to go above and beyond what is necessary to achieve success.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, as needed.
- Multilingual preferred.
Pay Scale: $78,000 - $84,000
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)