AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Senior Fraud Prevention Analyst will play a pivotal role in safeguarding AXS operations from fraudulent activities and ensuring the trust and security of customers. This senior-level position requires a deep understanding of fraud prevention strategies, data analysis, and the ability to design and implement effective measures to minimize chargebacks and negative customer impacts.
What you'll be doing
- Monitor and maintain comprehensive fraud and chargeback data to identify patterns, links, and emerging trends, with a focus on minimizing negative customer impacts.
- Create and test innovative fraud reduction strategies to proactively mitigate chargebacks and enhance our fraud prevention framework.
- Collaborate with the payment risk engine team to recommend rule changes that enhance fraud prevention while also analyzing the impact of these changes on conversion rates.
- Create data-driven reports that support the team's roadmap and assist in making informed business decisions.
- Recommend rule changes in payment risk engine and analyze impact on conversion.
- Work closely with third-party fraud prevention tools and services to implement and evaluate advanced fraud strategies, staying up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the team, providing guidance, insights, and support to junior analysts to enhance their understanding of fraud prevention processes and methodologies.
Qualifications and Skills we hope you have
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Finance or related field
- 4-6 years related professional work experience (e.g. Decision scientist, risk management, data analyst, statistician, data scientist, FP&A, product/process manager)
- 4+ Knowledge with data tools and visualization products (eg SQL,Tableau) preferred
- Experience with 3rd party fraud management software preferred.
- Strong understanding of fraud prevention controls and monitoring systems
- Proven ability to design and implement effective fraud reduction strategies.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written with internal and external partners
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully collaborate in a team and with stakeholders across an organization
- Solid critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook; Excel; Word).
- Able to work independently and complete duties and projects under minimal direct supervision
Pay scale: $67,000- $80,000
What’s in it for You?
- The opportunity to support great colleagues, clients and live events
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
AXS, a subsidiary of AEG, sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/
More about AEG
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.